Classes start every hour on the hour with a CrossFit Coach!
- First Class at 5 AM
- Last Class at 8 PM
- SkinnyFit with Coach Jen 8:30 AM
GET STARTED TODAY!
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
- Get your own personal Basics sessions scheduled whenever it is convenient for you!
- 3 Sessions for only $60 each will get you ready to join ANY CrossFit Class!
- STOP WAITING AND CONTACT US TODAY!
- THIS WEEKEND: Super Bowl Party at RNCF starts at 4:00 on Sunday! If you don’t have plans come join us to watch the game and have some great food and drinks! Food by Chef Josh PLUS a bunch of snacks AND KEG of beer and various drinks! Bring something else if you want it!
- THIS WEEKEND: Go to the CLASS SCHEDULE and sign in for the FREE CLINIC- only one posted is the first one this Saturday at 2 with Coach Ben “KIPPING”
- NEXT WEEK: Girls Night and STOUT Happy Hour Thursday February 7th starting at 7 pm for the ladies and 8:30 pm for EVERYONE at STOUT
- NEXT WEEK: Friday February 8th at lululemon at Rush & Walton for SHOP NIGHT for RNCF members ONLY 6 pm – 8 pm! Don’t miss this chance to get a great deal!
- NEXT WEEK: SPECIAL SEMINAR SUNDAY FEBRUARY 10th 2 pm – 5 pm with Coach Todd- details posted this week! ONLY FIRST 20 PEOPLE SO SIGN UP NOW!
Today at the Box: We started the week with “ISABEL” so it is only fitting that we finish the week off with “GRACE!”
- 30 CLEAN & JERK FOR TIME
CLICK HERE to review the Clean- check out the other videos from Cal Strength if you want some more tips!
Lets take a little journey down Todd Lane!! Todd has dropped MORE THAN 43 POUNDS SINCE July 2012!
He dropped 4% Body Fat in 3 months then another 4.4% over the next 3 months for a TOTAL OF 8.4% over a 6 month period!
SkinnyFit Workout: 45 Minute AMRAP
- 450 m Row
- 40 Step Up
- 25 Sit Up
- 20 Burpee